2014 Cancer Sucks Ride June 27-28
- Click here to see where we are!
- Click here for details and a map of the route
- Click here for the cost and to register
- You, your passenger, and your motorcycle must be able to comfortably complete at least 160 miles between fuel stops.
- Previously we have all ridden together in a large group. The ride has grown to the size where that is no longer a safe option(this is a good thing). We will split the group in to smaller groups of five to ten bikes. Each group will be lead by an experienced road captain who has ridden the entire route ahead of time. This will ensure not only safety for the riders but also for the other motorist on the highway. By doing this we will also be much more time efficient at our fuel stops.
- A staff member will conduct brief tech inspection of each motorcycle before we leave Relay for Life. The inspection will include but not be limited to headlight, taillight, brake light turn signals tire tread condition and inflation.
- Please arrive with a full tank of gas.